Dear expectant parents,
do you wish for a peaceful and joy filled start for your baby and family?
To look forward to childbirth, knowing that you can handle any situation calmly?
In deep connection and in teamwork with your baby?
Are you looking for something that helps you dissolve your fears and empowers you to trust in yourself?
Are you ready to take responsibility and come into your full power?
Would you like to learn new things and practice regularly?
Do you dream of a gentle, self-determined birth?
Low in pain or even pain-free?
It is indeed possible, just like nature intended birth to be.
With the proven, highly effective HypnoBirthing tools, you can learn to support the natural birthing process.
Everything you need is already within you, dear woman. Your body and your baby intrinsically know how to give birth.
Your Birth, Your Way
In the course we prepare for a natural birth. Yet, the holistic preparation is also suitable for planned or unplanned c-sections, other special circumstances and eventualities.
With the knowledge and techniques learned in the course you will awaken your inner wisdom and strength to have the best birth experience possible for you and your baby that will carry you for a lifetime.
The positive birth experience gives your baby his or her basic trust, roots, and you as parents a unique, life-transforming experience that you will remember with joy and that will strengthen you.
Your Birth Companion
The sessions are held for you, dear mom to be, but your partner is also involved, receives information and exercises to best prepare for his role of birth in case he attends you.
Go With Your Birth Flow
4 sessions, approx. 2,5 hours each
1:1 private sessions, in-person in Ulaanbaatar or online
The course is taught in English language.
- What is a natural childbirth?
- The 3 pillars of birth
- Your inner safe place
- Your subconscious mind
- Mental training
- What is hypnosis?
- Preparation for self-hypnosis
- Practicing your first hypnosis
- Encouraging birth videos
- Your wonderful body
- Your uterus: Super organ and simple muscle
- How can pain arise during birth?
- Contraction vs. pain
- Preventing or reducing pain
- The roles of hormones during birth
- Hugs before Drugs: Natural ways to support birth
- The surge breathing (time to surf your wave)
- Dealing with anxiety – Guided meditation for fear transforming
- Reframing: Change your perspective
- Wishes for your birth and your birth place
- The birth begins
- The phases of birth
- The birth breathing (breathing your baby out)
- Birth positions
- Plan B & C: Your emergency exits
- Light Touch Massage
- If required: Guided meditation
- Silent heroes – Your birth companions (incl. material for partner)
- Communication with midwifes and doctors
- Setting sensual anchors
- Submodalities – wonderful tool for your safest birth place
- Special circumstances: Being prepared for all eventualities
- Give your baby and yourself time
- Everything is within you: Sending resources
- Postpartum and breastfeeding
- Go with your Birth Flow: Concluding words
- Closing Song
4 sessions, approx. 2,5 hours each
Exercices to practice at home
Course material: Audio recordings, notes, pictures and videos for the expectant mom and birth companion
Free follow-up conversations as needed
Debriefing on the birth
Only 480,000 MNT
for all four 1:1 sessions and materials together
Feel empowered to experience a positive, peaceful birth!
I consciously keep my course price fair so that many families have access to the knowledge of an empowering birth. If you don’t have the money right now, drop me a line and we can surely find a solution together.